Jreqantiya (Original Mix) Jreqantiya (Original Mix)

TFW you're too good to make some music that fits in a specific genre...

Jreqantiya (Preview) Jreqantiya (Preview)

How do you even pronounce the title?

Squarion responds:

Lol, I don't even know. It's going to be part of my planned EP (with Galaxomania, Megadextrea, and this)

Battle on the Bitmaker Battle on the Bitmaker

The fact that you're trying to make music of multiple genres is a really good way to experiment. When you master it, however, it's also a really good way to entertain your audience. What I'm tryna say here is thay you did a really good job on this piece! Congratulations! Making music is actually a really good thing, TBH, too bad I cannot say I'm good enough to produce something good. Keep it up!

Taut Strings Taut Strings

The drop is just pure eargasm! Very uniquely styled dance song! Congrats!

Geoplex - Florescence Geoplex - Florescence

It's a really good track, definitely one of your best, but I wouldn't personally call it House. Might be wrong, but who cares? xD

Geoplex responds:

It's electro-house more than anything else, but there isn't an electro category on newgrounds. Thanks for listening man :)

Shapeshifter Shapeshifter

Is it just me or does the drop have a different BPM?

AeronMusic responds:

Good question...

Totally Tits Totally Tits

This is a good track, however I think that the bassline ruins the melody, which could have been much better under some chord. Anyways, that's all the bad things I noticed and thought of saying.

P.S. Why Totally Tits? Couldn't have just thought of another name fitting the song more? (Don't turn me on...)

Perditus Agnus Dei Perditus Agnus Dei

Πέρδιτους Άγνους Δεί (← Ancient Greek)

Pretty nice composition, I like every part and their flow. Keep up the good work!

Catharsis Catharsis

It begins really nice; I like the melody and all the mixing in this part. It's true that your style is a bit different but that doesn't mean it's not good. In fact you did a nice job making this song! The transition between the two parts is fine and it looks like there is a continuation of the first part despite the difference between those two melodies.

Thanks dude :)

Luminous Luminous

Looks like you need a new computer that can handle your awesomeness...

Hahaha, I think I just went over the top on the file. But thanks :P