Keyflow Keyflow

Bet you can't play this on your piano...

hawkfire7 responds:

Most of Dimrain47's songs are not humanly possible to play with two hands.

Seres Seres

The very classic Inf1nity we enjoy. The tempo adjustments for the melody change transitions, the instrumentations, the catchy melodies... And the detail, obviously. Expect nothing less than that.

1f1n1ty responds:

there will be more detail in the final draft

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression

I expected more to be honest, but the growls in the drop didn't disappoint me. I'm used to expecting epic dubstep songs, but not in the majestic and cinematic way, you know.

F-777 - Kung Fu Battle F-777 - Kung Fu Battle

Firecracks 2 and CDM 4 when™? 8)

Geoplex - Zenith Geoplex - Zenith

Totally didn't like it. Not at all.

Mind my sarcasm, that was great, as always!

Geoplex responds:

Lol, well thanks :p

Jreqantiya (Original Mix) Jreqantiya (Original Mix)

TFW you're too good to make some music that fits in a specific genre...

Jreqantiya (Preview) Jreqantiya (Preview)

How do you even pronounce the title?

Squarion responds:

Lol, I don't even know. It's going to be part of my planned EP (with Galaxomania, Megadextrea, and this)

Battle on the Bitmaker Battle on the Bitmaker

The fact that you're trying to make music of multiple genres is a really good way to experiment. When you master it, however, it's also a really good way to entertain your audience. What I'm tryna say here is thay you did a really good job on this piece! Congratulations! Making music is actually a really good thing, TBH, too bad I cannot say I'm good enough to produce something good. Keep it up!

Taut Strings Taut Strings

The drop is just pure eargasm! Very uniquely styled dance song! Congrats!

Geoplex - Florescence Geoplex - Florescence

It's a really good track, definitely one of your best, but I wouldn't personally call it House. Might be wrong, but who cares? xD

Geoplex responds:

It's electro-house more than anything else, but there isn't an electro category on newgrounds. Thanks for listening man :)